-the innovative fastener
For fixing metal profiles or PV mounting systems' plastic clips to profiled metal sheets or insulated metal panels.
Fastens sheet metal fast: used extensively for side-lap stitching on exposed fastener metal panel roofs.
Used by leading solar mounting system manufacturers to fasten wind deflectors of lightweight flat roof racking systems and fasten special PV mounting systems directly to steel roof profiles.
- Excellent clamping characteristics
- Self-drilling screw without the common drill tip
- Twin thread for faster installation
- Asymmetric thread for high-pull-out values
- New screw point geometry prevents the fastener from slipping
- Point geometry ensures almost no metal chips
- Material SS 304 (A2) with case-hardened drill point
- Preassembled 304 SS washer with vulcanized elastomer for excellent atmospheric/UV resistance and optimal load transmission and secure sealing.
EJOFAST®- the innovative fastener for your photovoltaic installation.... fast, reliable and without creating debris!
The EJOFAST® thin sheet metal screw is part of the latest screw generation at EJOT. It is a self-drilling screw without the usual cutting bit.
And yes, it works!
By displacing the material in the axial direction, the screw joint does not produce long metal chips, avoiding extra cleaning work or customer complaints.
The innovative double-thread can reduce installation time considerably and noticeably save labor costs.
The EJOFAST range of bi-metal self-drilling screws are manufactured from SS grade 304 and feature an
extremely hard carbon steel drill point in combination with high-performance leading threads.
Specifically engineered to fix components to thin metal profile,
EJOFAST features excellent clamping properties.
- Evaluation Report IAPMO ER_0276 -click to view
- Fixing to thin sheet metal (steel): 26 gage – 20 gage
- Max. clamping-range: 3/8’’
- A/F5/16‘‘ hexagon drive
You have to test this screw!
For a sample, technical support, or a quote, please call 262-612-3550 or request a return call at firstname.lastname@example.org