For consistent load distribution when fastened onto the crown of a trapezoidal metal panel.
ORKAN Storm Washers advantages
The use of a purpose-designed sealing element is vital to ensuring a weather-tight roof.
• Consistent load distribution when fastened onto the crown of a trapezoidal metal panel. The double corrugation on top of the washer guarantees high form stability and equal load transmission.
• A buffer for the fixed distance between substructure and screw head.
• The closed-cell EPDM rubber foam on the back of the washer compensates tolerances, since the crown of many trapezoidal metal panel profiles is slightly convex or concave-shaped. There is no “bridging” therefore moisture cannot reach the fastener’s shank and consequently the interior of the building.
• Minimal compression is required for permanent watertightness. Thus, the “deformation” of the metal roof crown is easily avoided during the installation process.
• A more secure installation because the installer consistently penetrates the middle of the crown without damaging/ scratching the roof surface.
• A higher initial torque can be applied without deforming the crown.
• International test reports document increased load values through application of ORKAN Storm Washers on aluminum trapezoidal metal profile roof panels.
Easy selection guide
For further information, please call 262-612-3550 or use the inquiry form.