Improves appearance and resists corrosion, Colorfast® self-drilling color-matched fasteners for metal cladding applications
For secure mechanical fixing of profiled sheets on to steel purlins, with complete corrosion protection
- Effective sealing system with fully encapsulated head, providing peace-of-mind and long term protection.
- Trouble-free installation and high durability.
- Saves time on site and fewer call backs.
- UV Inhibited polyamide and aluminium bonded washers.
- Chosen to perform with the design and hold its color for a long life.
- 12 x 1 ½” in popular Firestone colors kept in stock: Firestone Dark Bronze, Medium Bronze, Bone White, Matte Black and Mansard Brown
- All colors available upon request after matching.
Colorfast is a range of fasteners incorporating the unique EJOT Colored Nylon Head designed specifically for use in fixing profiled metal roofing and cladding sheets. The head provides permanent corrosion resistance and color matching.
The drill points and thread forms are designed to provide maximum mechanical performance with ease of installation.
Colorfast parts are assembled with a high quality aluminum/EPDM sealing washer ensuring a safe seal every time.
The specified fasteners have a zinc or organic finish for maximum corrosion resistance in their given application and stainless steel versions are waxed to provide lubrication during installation.
A wide range of British Standard and RAL colors are available, special colors can be made to order subject to minimum quantities.
For further information, please download the brochure or call 262-612-3550 or request a return call at email@example.com
Our stock supply of EJOT Colorfast is supported by Sheet Metal Supply who also hold stock.